Electron Tuner Firmware Updates
Updating the Electron Tuners Software
Update options are controlled through the micro SD card in the side of the electron. By simple ejecting the SD card and putting it in a standard SD card reader.
1. Remove SDCard from the Electron.(Located on the side)
2. Put the SDCard into and SDCard Adapter and Plug into a PC.
GBZFIRMW.BIN: New firmware file.
3. Download firmware file and any additional files from GearBoxZ Inc.
4. Copy the firmware file to the SDCard.
5. Unzip additional files to SDCard.
6. Put the Micro SDCard in the Electron and plug it in. The Electron will automatically update it's self.
From time to time updates will be made to the sub directories on the electron tuner. A current set of sub directories will be made available in a standard 7zip format. NEVER DELETE "serialnu.txt" FROM THE SD CARD.
If you lose or damage your SD card you will need to contact Gear Box Z Inc. Be ready with the serial number of your product.