The New Electron Tuner
The New Electron Tuner from Gear Box Z Inc.
The Electron tuner is Gear Box Z Inc. latest release in the KOR series of tuning options. Easily updated to the last options and enhancements.
What is the Electron made of?
- At the heart of the Electron is the very latest in ARM Processor technology.
- Full Color 3.5" touch screen.
- Removable and easy to use cable for connecting to the OBD port.
- Analog inputs and Digital outputs.
- Vibrate motor for tactical feed back.
- Audio with digital volume control.
- Ambient light sensor for controlling brightness in the day and night.
- Micro SDcard for storing a large amount of info.
- Slick design easily mounted in your vehicle using hundreds of different mounting options.
- Very easy to use menu system. Making everything only a few clicks away.
What does the Electron do?
- Gauges that display MPH,MIL Light, Active Diagnotic Trouble Codes, Exhaust Temp., Battery Voltage, and Engine Oil Temp or what ever ones you customize in.
- Full Diagnostics Trouble Code (DTCs) function. Read codes and get full description of the code. Clear all codes.
- Choose from lots of different tuning options.
- Tunes that have been installed with the electron or from one of our older products. Adjust things like MPH limiter, Cold Air Intake (CAI) and Tire Size.
- Future updates, more Gauges, Test tools, Power Balance testing, Controlling external devices, like water injection systems triggered from any gauge, and much more....
What about customizing your gauges?
Click here to get the last Gauge Designer software.